Visit Your Local Regional Capital Exchange
The Regional Capital Exchange websites help local investors find and investigate local investment deals in each metro region.Learn More
Startup Company New Member Registration
Your software subscription for the startup company license lasts for 6 months and costs $ 949, which includes one hour of free account setup assistance.
Established Company New Member Registration
Your software subscription for the established company license lasts for 6 months and costs $ 1349, which includes one hour of free account setup assistance.
Internet Marketing Services
Internet Webinar Services
New Investor Member Registration
Become a new investor member of The Private Capital Market
Company Investor Relations Portal Registration
You can purchase a one year software license to use the investor relations module for a total $ 1349, which includes one hour of free account set up.
Read more About How Our PCM Investor Relations Module Works
Startup Technology Companies Have A New Method of Raising Capital
Crowd Funding For Entrepreneurial Technology Companies
We help startup technology companies, (generally SIC 25 – 38, 48, 73 and 87) raise capital with the new crowd funding method. We focus on private companies located in distinct metro regions, because we know that most private capital is raised within 50 miles of where the company is located.
- We offer the direct corporate private offering method, where the company creates its own securities and issues them directly to investors.
- Our platform allows for all forms of capital to be raised.
- Companies select and create the type of offering that best suits their need for growth capital, and then use our PCM website to let investors conduct their own self-guided due diligence.
- We combine the new social media marketing and crowd funding available on the internet so that all categories of investors can conduct their own self-guided due diligence, at their own pace.
- We use internet webinars to attract potential investors to your company Quick Deal Overview© which contains the investor request to you to enter Level One of your private company portal.·
- We combine the use of webinars with traditional media and marketing events, so that interested viewers can easily find your company and begin their investigation of your investment opportunity.
- After your company has raised capital, you can subscribe to the PCM Investor Relations service to keep your investors and bankers fully informed about your financial progress.