Keep Your Investors Fully and Fairly Informed With the PCM Investor Relations Module
Description of The Private Captial Market Investor Relations Module
Your Investor Relations administrative portal contains navigation buttons where you can upload documents and manage your communications with your company’s investors. You control which investors have access to your IR portal. Investors that obtain your authorization to enter your IR portal can obtain your updated news and financial reports by logging into their investor administration portal.
The account Investor Relations registration links and payment links are at the bottom of this page.
The Investor Relations service is a stand-alone service for either existing PCM members who used the PCM to raise capital or for new company members who want to subscribe to the service without raising capital.
For existing PCM members, all of the documents from their capital raise automatically populates Level Five of their Due Diligence Library. The CEO can activate and de-activate documents for investors who are granted authorization to enter the company Investor Relations portal.
Your investors can obtain updated information about the details of your company’s financial progress. Your CEO administration portal gives you administrative control over which investor can access to certain documents
Your investors will also be able to view historical documents in your due diligence library that you choose to make available. You can change the viewing status of the documents whenever you like, for example if you decide to raise capital again and desire to allow registered users to see the historical documents from a previous round.
At some time in the future, your Investor Relations module will contain a link for your company to join an outside private securities market exchange, where your investors can buy and sell your company's private securities. From inside your PCM Investor Relations module, your investors will be easily able to click on your link to access your company account on the outside private securities exchange to execute a transaction. This part of the IR portal is awaiting further developments by third party private secutities exchanges before it can be activated on the PCM system.
This part of the PCM Investor Relations module will be subcontracted out to an external private securities secondary market maker to provide better liquidity for your private securities, if you choose that outside option to join the secondary exchange. Your membership fee to join the outside exchange is an additional fee that you pay directly to that private securities exchange.
You can purchase a one year software license to use the investor relations module for a total $ 1349, which includes one hour of free account setup consulting. Additional consulting on your account is available on an hourly fee basis.
The software license for the investor relations module is renewable on an annual basis.
1. The CEO can see and manage All previously uploaded documents in the client company due diligence library.
2. A document category titled Quarterly Financial Statements allows the company administrator to upload a new Quarterly Financial Statement.
3. A document category titled Annual Financial Statements allows the company administrator to upload Annual Financial Statement.
4. A document category titled Annual Year End Valuation of company allows the company administrator to upload the company Year End Valuation report
5. A document category for Annual Operating Plan and Budget allows the company administrator to upload the operating plan and budget.
6. A document category for Minutes of Board Meetings, and Board agenda items for authorized users allows the company administrator to upload Board of Director documents.
7. A document category for media relations an press releases allows the company administrator to upload , news stories and press releases related to the company.
8. The Company shareholder announcement bulletin board allows for moderated comments by shareholders to post comments or questions or for the CEO.
Registered and authorized investors can request authorization to enter the company IR module, and the hidden user IR entry page will become visible with all the document categories laid out and displayed.
1. The user can click on a document category, ie Quarterly Statements, and see the listing of all quarterly statements
2. The user can click on due diligence library and see documents that are in the due diligence library.
Existing PCM Member Companies Click Here To Register For the Investor Relations Service
New PCM Companies Who Have Not Used PCM To Raise Capital Can Create The Investor Relations Member Account Here