- Read our ADV Disclosure Document. We charge 3% annually of the assets under management. We do not charge a fee on private stocks or private real estate investments held in your account.
- Fill in the PCM Investor Risk Questionnaire to establish the right asset allocation for your account.
- Fill in your Investment Policy Statement (IPS) that is attached as Amendment A to our Investment Advisory Agreement.
- Sign the Investment Advisory Agreement.
- Select the back-office custodian where your assets will be held. We use either Folio Institutional or TD Ameritrade Institutional.
- Transfer assets from your existing investment accounts or fund the new advisory account with other funds.
Questions? Call Laurie Thomas Vass, 919 975 4856